Going away on leave or on business? Let us help you make sure you only bring back souvenirs and photographs by booking a consultation with our Travel Clinic at Bluff Point Medical Centre.
Bluff Point medical is provider of Travel Clinics Australia
We provide a complete range of travel vaccinations (immunisations), malaria tablets, medical kits and travel health services to individuals, families, corporate groups, and organisations.
Travel medicine is specialised up to date advice to protect the health of travellers.
Dr Elly Slootman is an accredited Travel Medicine Doctor and can guide you on what you need to know before you go, including provision of vaccines, travel medicines, and travel health products.
Our services include:
- Expert pre- and post-travel advice that is tailored specifically to your trip and travel requirements
- Every traveller receives a free copy of our Traveller’s Pocket Medical Guide. This 52 page passport sized booklet contains vital health information, includes the International Certificate of Vaccination
- Disease prevention advice and information sheets for each major countryvisited
- Specialised first aid kits and accessories for medical and emergency care; not available from pharmacies
- Vaccinations and medications are stocked and dispensed on site, saving time and money
- Occupational medicine
- Corporate and executive health.
A travel medicine appointment is a 20-minute consultation. Any vaccination needed will require additional time and may require additional visits to complete a course of vaccinations. If you do require vaccines your doctor will work out a plan with you to suit your circumstance.
Please call our friendly staff to arrange a booking and allow for up to an hour in the clinic.
Adult Consultation: $165.00
Child Consultation: $85.00
Vaccinations and kits costs vary depending on the types and quotes will be provided on the day.
Leaving soon?? It can take some weeks for vaccination to take effect and provide immunity. Please call us if you are leaving within Six weeks providing information on where you will be going so that we can provide you the best advice.
It can take some weeks for vaccination to take effect and provide immunity. Please call us if you are leaving within Six weeks providing information on where you will be going so that we can provide you the best advice.